How to Use Saffron in Milk for Glow?
Saffron and your daily routine
Saffron is a beautiful red spice that comes from the plant saffron crocus (Crocus sativus). The delicate and richly crimson Saffron threads are in fact the stigma and styles of the flower Crocus Sativus, commonly called the Saffron flower.
The plant is recorded to have originated in Greece. Nowadays, it is found in many countries that have the right topography for saffron cultivation: including Iran, India, Spain, and China. Even though customarily, saffron has been used as a spice to add flavour, colour and variety to food, it was in the former years itself that saffron unfolded as a natural solution to diseases like back problems, wounds and abscesses.
Saffron is the most expensive and difficult to procure spice and it must have proved its significance to still gain an important place in the skin care industry. Backed by scientific research based data, saffron guarantees alleviation of normal skin issues including irritation, sensitivity and skin break out.
As more research acknowledges the potent spice to be indispensable in all aspects of our lives, let us investigate the ‘how’ to maximise the effects of saffron as a skin care product.
How to use saffron in milk for glowing skin?
Saffron, perhaps the most costly spice, is recognised in our cooking styles as well as in our wedding customs. In India, there are stories of princesses sourcing these astonishing red strands and soaking them in cow’s milk or honey to bring softness and brighten their skin composition. Saffron, when soaked in a combination with raw milk, can be used in multiple ways to make skin glow. One of the best ways is undoubtedly consuming saffron for long term effects. But if you need to see quick effects, applying saffron based facepacks is a good choice. We can use saffron and raw milk at home as a face pack in many ways.
Let us see one of the ways to prepare a saffron milk face pack for glow.
- Add around 5-10 Saffron threads for 50ml water
- At Least 50ml and maximum of 80ml of milk,
- two tablespoons of rice flour.
How to make and use saffron-milk face masks?
- Take hot milk in a bowl or a glass and add a few saffron threads to the milk.
- Cover the milk with a lid and let it cool down for a few minutes. On cooling, you will observe that saffron extracts dissolve in the milk and the milk changes colour slightly.
- In fact, you can even smell the earthy aroma of saffron as it begins dissolving in the milk.
- Now, take a small bowl and add rice flour to it. At this moment, add the saffron soaked milk to the rice flour to make a cream-like blend.
- Now apply the saffron milk face pack to your skin and leave it for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- When it becomes dry, splashing water on your face makes it wet again. Now scrub the same mask on again and wait for a few more minutes before cleaning the face with water slowly.
- After complete washing, pat dry and feel the natural glow on your face.
In the above preparation method, we have used rice flour because rice flour is another of the most popular age-old products that people swear by for healthy skin and hair.
Let us see another way of making and using saffron with milk for glowing skin.
- Take 2-5 strands of saffron, and add 1 tablespoon of fresh water to the glass. Let the saffron threads be soaked in it for a few minutes.
- When you observe the colour change of water to golden yellow, add a few drops of olive oil.
- Now add cow milk to the bowl and blend them properly.
- After blending the ingredients, your remedy is ready to make your face glow.
- Dip a cotton ball in the prepared blend and apply it on the face thoroughly.
- Let it dry for 15-20 minutes and clean with fresh water to discover an instant glow on the face.
For better results, use this method four times a week.
You might feel encouraged to improve your skin health schedule and saffron happens to be just the right and most natural produce for you. Its dynamic natural composition neutralises skin irritation, sensitivity, hyperpigmentation and harmful effects of UV radiation- the most typical factor for untimely skin maturation and ageing.
Know for sure that when you decide to apply saffron to your skin, you are making a conscious choice to maintain your health in the most natural way. So the experience is going to be very comforting for your skin and you can continue for years before your skin develops a resistance to it. It’s possible that your body is sensitive to saffron (very rare, but for some people, even natural products can be overwhelming), it is advisable to do a patch test first.
We recommend that if you are pregnant, you only consume saffron after a consultation with your doctor. But for skin application, it is advised that you do a patch test with the mixture or any skin care lotion that mentions saffron as one of its ingredients.
Puri Brothers ensure to provide the most preeminent Saffron. We deal personally with our purchasers and provide them with the best quality and price, based on our 70-year experience and never-ending enthusiasm. We also have expertise in Kashmiri Saffron, Morel Mushroom, Medicinal pearls, Bezoar and Agarwood; amongst other expensive raw ingredients for medicinal purposes. For requirements, kindly reach us at +91 8146967058 or email@example.com