How does Shilajit work on the body?
Shilajit is a mineral-based sticky tar-like substance. In nature, Shilajit is a type of mineral pitch which is made up of decomposed plant remains, exuded from the rocks present in the Himalayas at an altitude of 1000 to 5000 meters above sea level. It contains more than 85 minerals comprising of zinc, iron, lead, and copper. It serves best as a dynamic tonic for neuropsychiatric disorders and works best for treating Alzheimer’s diseases, high cholesterol, anemia, hypoxia, and many more.
List of minerals in Shilajit and their uses
Shilajit contains minerals as well as humic acids, which helps to improve metabolism. 60 to 80% of Shilajit consists of fulvic acid and humic acids.
List of minerals in Shilajit :
|Helps in hormone growth, gives us energy, and acts as an antioxidant in human bodies.
|It protects from antimicrobial effects.
|It helps in blood cell functioning, and increases proteins and acts as enzyme synthesis.
|It helps in red blood and nerve cell functioning and enzyme activation.
|Calcium acts as cell and bone functioning and builds muscle health, production of enzymes and hormones.
|Helps in bone health, toned muscle, and collagen link formation in the body.
|Chromium helps in metabolism and control blood sugar.
|Copper is well-known as an electrolyte, helps to control heartbeat rate, and acts as a transporter of signals to nerve cells.
|It helps to improve fat metabolism, hormonal production, and urea synthesis.
|Molybdenum is a mineral that acts as a good enzyme producer and quickens metabolism.
|Sodium acts as an electrolyte, which helps in cell functioning, and nerve signaling in the human body.
|Shilajit is rich in zinc; it is used for increasing immunity, growth of cells, healing, and DNA synthesis.
|Magnesium helps in cell functioning, synthesis of DNA, and acts as a catalyst for biochemical reactions.
List of acids in Shilajit
There are various acids present in Shilajit such as:
- Alanine amino acid
- Hippuric organic acid
- Humic acid
- Organic Phenols
- Phosphoric Anhydride
These acids help to build your immunity and improve your health. Since, each acid has its own significance to fight against several diseases.
How does Shilajit work?
Shilajit contains many minerals and acids that help in the metabolic activities of the human body. Shilajit releases various minerals and humic acids when taken. Gums, resins, latex, albumins, sterols, triterpenes, 3,4-benzocoumarins, aromatic carboxylic acids, amino acids, phenolic lipids, polyphenol are the main components for the working of Shilajit.
- Shilajit works for bone health by strengthening bones, increasing estrogen levels, and increasing bone density as Shilajit contains calcium, and sodium.
- Shilajit builds better brain functioning as it contains fulvic and amino acids. Hence, it helps in reducing inflammation and increasing brain cell functioning as age increases.
- As Shilajit consists of zinc and protein-increasing minerals, it helps cure Alzheimer’s disease. Also, it boosts mental functioning and memory power.
- Minerals, fulvic, and humic acids in Shilajit work to reduce the cognitive functioning of the human brain cells.
- Shilajit helps in developing thinking ability, and relieves stress, and strengthens bones for the old age person. Shilajit’s antioxidants and humic acids work on every cell and maintain proper metabolism.
- Shilajit helps to decrease cholesterol because it contains minerals like silver, manganese, cobalt-nickel, blood sugar controllers, and amino acids.
- Shilajit retains the health of the heart as it contains copper and chromium.
- Iron in Shilajit helps to cure Anemia.
- Shilajit helps prevent liver cancer.
- Shilajit is rich in minerals that regulate the menstruation cycle.
- Anti-ulcers, Molybdenum, Magnesium, zinc, cobalt, and antioxidants in Shilajit help to treat ulcers and produce new cells while healing.
How to Consume Shilajit?
Shilajit should be taken in the form of liquid or powder. Add powdered shilajit in a milk based drink and consume twice a day. One should not take more than 500 mg of Shilajit in a day.
Shilajit should be taken with on an empty stomach for better results. But it is advised to consume Shilajit under the guidance of a medical practitioner.
How long does it take to show effectiveness?
One should stop shilajit intake when he/she feels good from the particular disease or syndrome. If you think you are experiencing side effects on intake of Shilajit, stop taking it and consult a doctor. There is less possibility of side effects as Shilajit is a naturally occurring product. Shilajit works for various health diseases. It takes a maximum of 1-3 weeks to show the best results.
Where can you find it?
The Puri Brothers have 70+ years of experience in dealing with natural Shilajit. We deal with our item purchasers and provide them with the most flawless type of items. We also have expertise in Kashmiri Saffron, Morel Mushroom, Medicinal pearls, Bezoar, Agarwood. Additionally, our natural Shilajit is tested by NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories) and FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India) for the most elevated amounts of mineral focus with ORAC values.