Reasons to Consume Shilajit in Pregnancy
Pregnancy is a unique time in a woman’s life, physically and mentally and comes with its own challenges. As pregnancy advances, a responsible woman caters to her changing needs to help develop the strength of her baby. She is aware that the little bundle of joy relies totally upon its mom’s healthy body for all needs. Subsequently, pregnant women should find ways to stay as strong and well-nourished as they possibly can.
Shilajit powder is a blackish-earthy colored exudation obtained from the steep cliff sides and rock developments of the Himalayas. According to Ayurveda, shilajit is a staple medication component. But its value addition during pregnancy is viewed as an equivalent to a natural superfood.
Can Shilajit be taken during pregnancy?
A common question everywhere!! When it comes to pregnancy, everyone is all cautious of the choices made- because it involves two people (or more!)
The most common problem during pregnancy is that a tiny amount of uric acid is produced in the body, which can result in illnesses like gouty joint pain and kidney stones. This can be improved by utilizing Shilajit regularly- by pregnant as well as lactating women.
Benefits of Shilajit during Pregnancy
- Shilajit powder is exceptionally plentiful in minerals and acids like fulvic acids, amino acids, and humic acid- which assist with digestion and immune system in pregnant women.
- Discovered to have ushan virya or the hot intensity, this substance might smoothen pain and discomfort while also acting as an anti-inflammatory agent. The unique composition of Shilajit is believed to assist longevity, restores the pain of chronic conditions in pregnant women to normal conditions by improving the body functions and fastening the recovery rate.
- This astounding herb assists in suppressing arthritis, bronchitis, anemia, depression, and stress in pregnant women. The overall mental and physical elements of the body have greater essentialness when Shilajit is consumed daily.
- Extricating Shilajit from the rocks is done in cool temperatures to preserve maximum benefits of the naturally occurring unique composition of 85 distinct minerals- which includes 61% of its mineral substance being fulvic acid. It is loaded with a small number of minerals not normal in our food supply but are fundamentally essential supplements in the body.
- Besides, Shilajit, additionally called Moomiyo, increases sexual as well as spiritual power a similar power which is often exhausted by stress and nervousness in pregnant ladies. This product, direct from the lap of nature is popular for its life force enhancing properties; vitality is recharged by Shilajit.
- Shilajit is now and then utilized by pregnant ladies who have diabetes. Dr. Michael Hartman says that Shilajit has been demonstrated to significantly bring down glucose levels in diabetic patients without causing any harm to the developing baby inside- or other vitals of the body.
A Word of Caution
If you are advised to take Shilajit during your pregnancy, then make sure you buy pure Shilajit. While naturally occurring shilajit is safe to take during pregnancy, there are many brands in the market, providing with adulterated Shilajit which can be harmful to the baby and mother. Therefore, we highly recommend checking for the FSSAI certification of your product.
While Shilajit is considered safe to use, it is advised to consult a doctor before you use shilajit during pregnancy.
Modern scienctific research, due to a lack of scientific evidence, is suggestive that it is better to avoid Shilajit if you’re breastfeeding. But, Ayurvedic doctors are well equipped with managing dosages to sustain usage during breastfeeding as well.
Where can you find it?
The Puri Brothers have 70+ years of experience in dealing with natural products: Saffron, Shilajit, Morel Mushroom, Medicinal pearls, Bezoar, Agarwood.
Also, our natural Shilajit is certified by NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories) and FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India) for the highest quantities of mineral concentration with ORAC values.
Your queries are our first priority.